onsdag 17. desember 2014

Day five!





 
It’s been a short day today, as I’ve only been two places. First, I went to Portobello Road. This is one of the places I remember the best from the first time I was in London, and I had a lot of fun looking at the antiques and clothes. I ended up buying myself a scarf, a falafel and a travel map with rooms for tickets, passport and travel documents. The shopping ended with ice cream and earl grey at a café nearby, before I too the tube to the Southbank Christmas Market. I was low on cash and very full after my falafel and ice cream, but I still bought myself a polish hot dog, and donated some money to the tree of life and the fight against cancer. By doing this, I got to write a Christmas greeting on an ornament for the tree, and I dedicated mine to everyone with breast cancer. 





Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar